Wednesday, June 3, 2009

whats a girl to do

with a spare five minutes.  Make a dog jumper of course.

We have had Sandy for nearly a month and Jack has been telling me that she needs a jumper cause she is freezing outside.  So after my neighbour said she had a pattern I grabbed it this morning and while Luke was watching Tv I whipped up a jumper for Sandy.
And what girl doesn't like Burgundy LOL

And no she wasn't banished to the corner I think this Dog has a fear of cameras PMSL she will have to get over that.

And just a cute one of her gorgeous face.

Be back later with more

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the most ridiculous thing I have seen. It's a dog for goodness sake! He he.
Kathryn

Mrs Greeny said...

Hey I can now leave comments without having to be anonymous. Well I finally get to see the dog have only been asking for pics for 2 weeks hehe. She is very cute!!!!