Thursday, August 9, 2007

Op Shop Goodies/ sewing




Well Luke and I headed to the op shop yeaterday after the gym and this is just a selection of goodies that we found. A pasta maker for the kids for $2, bargain, and 4 spot books for $2 - Lukes favorite. No fabrics orpatterns but I came home happy anyway (smile)
Jack had his school carnival on Tuesday and Luke and I went to watch in the arvo but by then Jack had already done his running races and come first, Proud mum here. Can wait to get hold of some photos of him.

Have also finished off Lisas handbag for her 30th bday and I am really happy with how it turned out. Did the pocket on the front a little different and I really like it and I am in love with the linning fabric, lucky I bought a bit (smile)

Will leave it there for now,  still no scrapping.



2 comments:

TomatoJam said...

Lovely handbag Susan. I might have to borrow that pattern! The lining fabric does look great.

Fiona

Sarah said...

Oh what great finds!!