Wednesday, August 15, 2007

well so much is going on

Well it has almost been a week since I posted.  Every time I went to post I got busy with something else LOL.
Lisa got her handbag in the mail, a few days late even though I sent it express, damn Aussie post.
Ant has his new work car and I drove it both on Sat and Sun just to take it for a spin LOL it is a toyota Prius a hybrid car and very nice to drive.  Shame it is mainly a company car LOL Amy next door has already asked if I am going to drop them off to school in the black car hehe haven't told Ant yet LOL

On the scrapping front I won a competition on EB.  Was so excited to be choosen as a "Beautiful" LO creator.  means I scrap a few photos for a little girl called Kawana.  Can't wait to get started as I am loving doing girls pages at the moment, shame I have two boys. (smile)
I also get $100 cash prize for being choosen so you can guess where that money has gone.

Now on the sewing front.  mmmmm well Amys coat is about 80% complete. hasn't worked out completely as I had hoped, the collar didn't work out very neat but I am hoping when I topstich it it will be OK.  Then I think I will pop over to the nieghbours to get the button holes done.  Would love a machine with an automatic button hole but there is no way I would give up my trusty old ELNA.

Still have to make a few little girls bags including Amy Kates and one for Amy next door, but I did manage to get Nans bag finished for her Bday. I will send it to Jennys house with Amy Kates present so she can open it there with Amy.
one of Luke holding the bag for me. Hope Nan likes it and it doesn't fall apart PMSL might even head down to craft depot today and get a bit of something to jazz it up a bit.

Well better leave it there and see what Luke is up to and then get ready for the gym.

Cheers Susan

No comments: