Sunday, September 9, 2007

Almost a month GONE

Oh dear I can't believe that it has been nearly a month since I blogged last.  Mmmmm that sounds nice LOL.
Well here I am and we have had a very interesting household of late.
Luke got gastro which I got and Jack got, but of course I got it worse than Jack who threw up once and that was it, but our poor little lukey was sick for 2 1/2 weeks and that included throwing up in the car twice.  mmm yep real nice.  And then he comes down with a chest infection so he is now on antibiotics.

Sewing sewing sewing but can't seem to get anything finished at the moment but I can say that my nieces are going to be the cutest looking little girls around come xmas time.  I have so many little things planned that it is good that I am starting now hehehe I love sewing pink things LOL.  O have cut out a few tops and t-shirts for the boys and still have to sew the little tops for Angs twins.  I also made some undies for Jack from the ottobre mag from my neighbour and Jack loved them now I just have to sort out the elastic and make him some more.

Went to Michelle for a scrap day yesterday and had a ball met up with Deb, Dizzy, Ryn and Michelle, of course.  But I finally got to met Dee and she is a blast I had a ball and can't wait to go to the next one.  Dee got 6 LO's done I didn't even finish one.
I worked on the LO for the comp I won on EB where I have to scrap a LO for someone and I am loving doing it, another girly on of course, smile.  It is coming together nicely I think and I just have to do a few stamps and stick it all down, but I am sure that will take a while LOL

the other big this was that Luke turned three.  my baby is now three.  We had a great day on the Sat before for his party and then on the Monday we had a nice quiet day with maccas for lunch,  he had a great play in the play area and it just happened that there was another little boy in there so they played together Teenage mutant ninja turtles of all things PMSL.
these were his little cakes for his party. we decided since he had been sick that we would do cupcakes instead of a big cake.  He loved them of course

this is the excitement over a new shovel LOL
one the night of his bday with his cupcake tree, look at that gorgeous smile.
oh and check out this pic look at that face sooooo funny
he got a new bike for his bday and a wheel barrow which apparently he loves them both.

He hasn't been riding much lately but Jack had taken off with his riding.  We finally live somewhere that he can ride and ride.  After today I think all he will want to do is ride.  The neighbours kids got there training wheels off today and talk about amazing, it took Amy a few goes but Joey who is only 4 took off and that was it he was riding, it was soooo cute to watch.

OKies better leave it there and download some pics from today and maybe scrap

byebye

No comments: