Monday, January 21, 2008

Hello

well it is a new year and a really bad start to blogging.  Have been so busy lately and trying to get this place in some kind of order mmm well that isn't really happening.
We had a great xmas and new year and camping in 40 plus degree heat.  Are we crazy LOL.  Then we come back to Sydney and the rain and the humidity, isn't it only suppose to rain in winter holis not summer holidays.  I think the kids are going nuts cause it is soooo wet here.

Well I will just show a few pics and come back to write more as I need to work out tea and clean up the kitchen arghhhhh

First of all Anthony bought us a new camera for xmas the Canon 400D and I love it. it is going to take forever to work out though but i am having fun with it.
I love this picture of my niece so have to put it on here

also a few from camping

just playing with the camera


the kids and trust me there were no good shots one of them was doing something in each picture so was hard to choose a good one LOL

Jack and Ella doing dishes as it was most days, they actually wanted to do the dishes


the campsite

and now for some xmas shots LOL


xmas eve and a cousin to cuddle


xmas morning and there are two kids not in this pic and one newborn just 10 days old  awwwww

Jack and his new baby cousin Benjamin.  I think he held him for a couple of hours all up LOL Absolutely loved him and he has nearly the same colour hair to LOL infact there are three cousins with the same colour hair, gorgeous red

OK better leave it there and get tea sorted this blogging has taken longer than I though it would hehe

Cheers

No comments: