Sunday, December 16, 2007

Slowly getting everything done for Xmas

OK well just over a week to go and I am slowly getting everything done for xmas. yes I did say I am getting it done LOL
firslty a few pics of finished projects
Here is the altered diary for Jacks teacher


and then two frames I did last night before Luke woke with a temp of 39.8 C

one for Nan and one for Jean




ok mmm let me see what else I have finished Oh the Dinosaur for my new new baby nephew.

Yep thats right I have a new baby nephew Benjamin Joel born on the 15th Dec, so I get to cuddle my nephew lots and lots xmas day how happy am I LOL
here is a pic of him and his big sister

and the dinosaur that I made him from a funky friends pattern

not sure I am happy with the eyes but they will so LOL

OK well better get back to finish these bibs for my two new nephews for xmas.

No comments: