Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Finished baby quilt

Well it is such a long time that I blogged so I thought this needed its own mention.

I finish the baby quilt. After lots of thinking about the colour and asking here in blog land I have finished it. And i have to say I am very very happy with it.
I started quilting it by just using pins but it wasn't looking so great so decided to unpick it all and spray baste it down. Did that and it is perfect. The binding on the other hand is a bit dodgy but oh well that is the smallest part so it is OK PMSL. Anyway here is a pic.



So there you go all done in time for the new bundle which by the way is expected on the 19th/20th all going well.  My SIL is sure to do a fine job as she did last time and I can't wait to meet my new little niece or nephew.

2 comments:

Mands said...

Gorgeous!!Great job Susan

Angela said...

This looks beautiful Susan.