Saturday, September 6, 2008

pencil rolls

I picked up some of the most gorgeous japanese fabric the other day at spotlight, even though I was trying so hard not to buy anymore LOL.

So since Luke has two parties on the weekend, both girls, I decided that since Anthony was in Melbourne I would sew.
There is no better present than these cute little pencil rolls.  Might even do a couple of no sew tutus as well.
Here they are





as you can see one of the little girls is called Molly, just a few fancy thing my new machine does


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pencil rolls are beautiful Susan. The girls should love them.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh my gosh, they are so cute and I just love the fabric! BTY Thank you so much for stopping my blog and the birthday wishes, you are in the giveaway. Good Luck, Jane