Monday, November 24, 2008

geez it is only 31 days till xmas


Well I am in full force on the xmas sewing front.  Everything is well underway I just need a good patterns for little boys shorts in sizes 6 months and 1, so have to hunt around all my patterns and see what I can come up with.

Also got my EB scrap secret Santa underway, but need to get it finished and sent off.

My sister is going to get her little surprise in the mail tomorrow I hope.  She heads to Melb to go into hosi on Wed and will be in for about a week.  Freaking me out a bit but she is one of the strongest most stubborn person I know so I know she will be fine as will her baby and hubby.  I hope she loves the little something I whipped up for her.
I hate being interstate when these things happen but she knows how much I wish I was there and that will have to do.  



Getting a bit emotional now so off to another topic LOL

OK had a friends little boy here today so have been upstairs sewing but will need to take a pics of the gorgeous t I made for James.  It is sooooo cute.

ok can't find the other pics I was going to post so better get a few more things done today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it. Thankyou so much. Can't wait to show it to everyone. Brought a tear to my eye. Thanks sooooo much. Oh and the pants are good too. Thanks, your little sis