Monday, April 21, 2008

Very long time

OK so it has been over a month since I posted but there has not been a lot of scrapping or sewing going on.

We went away for a week over easter and I did make some Pj's and tshirts and shorts for the boys but haven't got back into the groove yet.

Thought I better come in and show a few pics

First up Jack had his cross country the last day of term and he did sooo well. the kids can run fast over short distances but when it comes to long distance he needs to train I think.  He ran so fast ans then got pooped.  Anyway heres a pic of Jack running


and now a few from our holidays at Womboyn, I love that place.

Jack and his first fish


Jack falling in the water


Luke playing on the beach


Luke collecting his easter eggs, now that is a happy face



The three kids on the jetty


Jack out int he boat catching fish with grandpa



and just cause I can add this pic of jack


And of course I had to add one of the littlest member of our family at the moment. Little baby Ben, my gorgeous Nephew and what a good little baby he is oh how I wish Luke was like that LOL


OK now it is time to tidy and get some sewing done and get things organised for Jacks bday.  I can't believe my little boy will be 7 on Saturday. Jack is telling me he is big LOL

No comments: